Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Feeling close to her

I feel like enjoying every moment. Dancing, laughing, living.  Lately I have felt like I am just existing; going through the motions of life's everyday routine.

Not today. This morning I have laughed and danced as often as I can. This feeling reminds me of when Lilly was here and the happiness and joy I felt despite the sadness that of course is going to ride along side my joy til the end of my life.

I like days like today and want to hold onto them forever.  They are where I want to be. Days like today make me feel close to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and for taking the time to read about my journey and most importantly about my daughter Lilly Elizabeth and her life. I love reading what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails