Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Turkish Proverb

EDIT: I have explicated a little on this quote in case I have offended anyone in a more recent post

"He who conceals his grief finds no remedy for it"

   I love this.  It was taken off a picture that was so delicately and beautifully done in remembrance of a baby who had anencephaly. The support group is Anencephaly_Support  I feel this says it all and is so true for me.  If I conceal my grief then I won't find what little healing there is after losing one's child.  I would like to touch on this a little more in a future post.

   My computer was out of commission for a bit, but I am back and hope to post a little more often than I have been.  I have posts I've written in a binder so that I could keep track and post when computer was ready for me, as well as for when I was ready.  I kind of took a hiatus as well.

   Please know that I was thinking about all you mommy's and daddy's out there who walk this same journey I do.  Not a day goes by where you are not in my thoughts and prayers.  I will also be catching up on as many blog posts as I can that I have not already read, so you may see me around.  Hugs to all of you.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back Elena! Good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so good to see you back! I have missed you! I think about you so often especially with our one year approaching! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back! I think of you all the time too. Sending you big ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed seeing you around the blogging world! So glad to see you back, dear one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I've seen that quote. And I think it is true.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and for taking the time to read about my journey and most importantly about my daughter Lilly Elizabeth and her life. I love reading what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails