Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Chuck Morley

  I wanted to recognize a dear friend today, her name is Cindy. Cindy's husband Chuck recently passed away and today marks one year to the date.  I wanted to acknowledge this date because I have come to know and love both Cindy and Chuck. I have been blessed with the chance to get to know Chuck through his wife Cindy.  I love hearing all about Chuck and the man he is and I will always remember him for.  I know him as a kind and loving man, with a big heart for everyone especially for his wife of 22 years, Cindy.  I think of both often and my heart goes out to Cindy on this day as I can only imagine how it is for her.  I want her to know that Chuck is not forgotten and he will always have a special place in my heart, thanks to her.  There are not enough words to express how deeply my life has been touched by both Chuck and Cindy. I want to thank Cindy for giving me the chance to get to know Chuck, I feel truly honored.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of Cindy and Chuck. He sounds like such a great person. Sending prayers for her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and for taking the time to read about my journey and most importantly about my daughter Lilly Elizabeth and her life. I love reading what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails