Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Work in Progress

    Please be patient with me as I update the look of my blog, it will probably take me awhile so it may look a little different or a lot different between visits.  I am playing around to see what will work and will not work, but I have to test it for me to actually feel it out if that makes sense.

   I did want to share a song today.  I was feeling the worst I have felt in awhile today with grieving and life occurrences on top of grief and just felt at such a loss but then I hear this song on the radio, a new one I have not yet heard before today Mandisa called "Stronger"  I know the pain will last forever and I believe that things will not get better in the sense that I will always be saddened that I no longer have Lilly here with me but that I will learn to live with it better each day if I trust in Him.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oi querida helena, sua filha é muito linda, nos duas passamos por uma situacao muito parecida, a dor é enorme, mas temos que tentar ficar bem, nossas filhas iriam gostar de ver que estamos bem...com certeza nunca vamos esquecer delas.
    Desejo muita forca pra voce, e que a sua Lilly seja uma lembranca doce para voce.
    um beijo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and for taking the time to read about my journey and most importantly about my daughter Lilly Elizabeth and her life. I love reading what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails