Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Beginning

We first found out officially (at a Dr.'s office) that we were pregnant July of 2009. We had just returned from a family trip to which I had fallen ill during the middle of. We had always said we wanted 4 or 5 children. We got our wish when we got pregnant with Lilly. I was so nauseous, it felt like the worst I had ever been. It seems like with each pregnancy that symptom just gets worse. There are a lot of concerns that went along with our excitement and joy in being pregnant with our fourth child. Silly, pointless, unimportant concerns. Real concerns; hoping he/she would be healthy, making it past the first trimester. It was amazing and I will never forget how I could not wait to be a mother of four. And now I am! We considered ourselves lucky. We have always wanted a big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and for taking the time to read about my journey and most importantly about my daughter Lilly Elizabeth and her life. I love reading what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails