Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Marvelous Monday #3



In Rachel's Words

Marvelous Mondays were created to help me start to look at the positives, rather than the negatives. I started them so I would take a moment each week to take a step back and see what I do have, rather than what I do not. I chose Mondays because who are we kidding...don't we all hate Mondays? We have all lost something or have something missing from our lives. It could be a loved one, a job, your home, your heart...

For me, it was my children, Jaxon, Colin and Courtney who were taken from me when they were way too small. It is also the lack of ability to conceive and carry another child in my womb. The constant pain in my heart is numbing and life altering. I am "trying" (trying being the key word) to be positive and look for "good" in life. 

    Here is my second post on a Monday.  This happened last time I participated in Marvelous Monday.  =) Today I am thankful for my amazing boss Sheila!!! She is a great woman with an amazing heart who without hesitation goes  above and beyond the call of duty for her employees.  She has always been there for me and my family and I feel for each of her employees as well.  I am so blessed to have her in my life and I find it amazing how it worked out to where God brought her into my life.  I feel like I do not thank her enough, but she is always close to my heart.  She has done so much for me and my family ever since I started working for her and she was there for us through our journey with Lilly.  She never lets me feel sorry for myself and she is such a caring individual.  If she can make it happen, she will do everything in her power to make it so.  Words are not enough to express my gratitude to Sheila.  So today I am thankful for my boss!!!

5 comments:

  1. having such a great boss is a wonderful gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad God provided a great boss for you...

    Praying for you tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you have such a wonderful boss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it wonderful to have such support? It makes things so much easier, doesn't it?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bosses are amazing to have! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and for taking the time to read about my journey and most importantly about my daughter Lilly Elizabeth and her life. I love reading what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails