Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Will Catch Up

    Hello!  I just wanted to let you all know that I am still around.  I plan on catching up on blogs all next week so you will see me around.  I apologize that I have been gone for a bit.  I can't really explain why, I think it just got super busy and I was super tired.  I was falling asleep earlier.  I think I was staying too busy and it all finally caught up with me.

  Happy 4th of July to everyone and I hope you have a happy and safe weekend!  Many hugs and you all are always in my thoughts.

love and prayers
elena

6 comments:

  1. Happy 4th to you & Lilly too!!!! (((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to catching up! Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great 4th also. Been missing you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catching up ~ everyone needs a break sometime. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th of July to you too!!! I have been so busy too but i took some time for myself last night and today...i was getting blog/internet withdrawals lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I am so behind! When I logged into my reader this morning it was close to 700 posts. Right now I am down to about 280 but only because I'm not commenting a lot like I usually do. Not ideal, but necessary to get through them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and for taking the time to read about my journey and most importantly about my daughter Lilly Elizabeth and her life. I love reading what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails