Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Prayer Request

I copied this from a dear friend Penny's blog.  This family is amazing and Melissa's blog for Amelia has truly been inspiring. I feel very blessed to know this family and to know dear sweet Amelia through her mother Melissa.  I keep this family very close to my heart.

I am asking that anyone who reads this today will take the time to pray for Melissa and Amelia. Melissa is a friend that I met online and her daugter Amelia has also been diagnosed with anencephlay. Her husband Tim and son Noah also need your prayers. They are schcedeuled for a c-section tomorrow. Please pray that God will surround them with his peace and comfort them. I am also praying that they get to spend lots of time with sweet Amelia. They are an amazing family-and Amelia is an amazing little baby.

5 comments:

  1. I have been and have sent them my thoughts as well. My heart is heavy for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for that sweet family. I've just been reading your story and I am in AWE of your grace and courage. Your daughter is beautiful and I am so glad she was with you for those 6 precious days. I wish it could have been a lifetime xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this.
    I wonder if our babies have met in heaven? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and for taking the time to read about my journey and most importantly about my daughter Lilly Elizabeth and her life. I love reading what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails