Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Marvelous Monday #1



This Monday I am finally joining Rachel at Three Butterflies and a Monkey for her Marvelous Mondays.

In Rachel's words

Marvelous Mondays were created to help me start to look at the positives, rather than the negatives. I started them so I would take a moment each week to take a step back and see what I do have, rather than what I do not. I chose Mondays because who are we kidding...don't we all hate Mondays? We have all lost something or have something missing from our lives. It could be a loved one, a job, your home, your heart...

For me, it was my children, Jaxon, Colin and Courtney who were taken from me when they were way too small. It is also my lack of ability to conceive and carry another child in my womb. The constant pain in my heart is numbing and life altering. I am "trying" (trying being the key word) to be positive and look for "good" in life.

So, today on this Marvelous Monday, won't you join me? What is one thing that you are thankful for? It can be simple or complex, silly or serious, tangible or intangible...it can be anything! If you need some ideas you can check out my other Marvelous Monday posts here. Please join me spread some positiveness by posting and linking (via MckLinky) your "Marvelous Monday" on your blog to mine! To participate, just grab the code for Marvelous Mondays above and add it to your Marvelous Monday post. Then click on the "Click here to enter your link in this Blog Hop" at the bottom of my this Marvelous Monday post. First, you will type in what you want to show up on the MckLinky. For example, I would type in "Three Butterflies and a Monkey. Then in the second box you will type in the web address of your Marvelous Monday post. It is really easy. Now...let's (try to) be positive!


Today I am thankful for time with my children. I enjoyed hanging out with them today. I am trying to do something everyday with them, whether its watching a movie, working on a puzzle, coloring, crafts, board games, playing make believe, or just having a conversation with them. Today it was a puzzle and a movie. They are truly amazing and uplifting and funny, they make me laugh always.

4 comments:

  1. im so glad you are joining in on marvelous mondays too!! it really does let you sit and think 'what' can i be thankful for today...each week is something new, and today is my first where i dont officially join, but still gave a shout out to my hubby for MM post...xoxo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got to have some special time with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get on this myself!!!
    Loving that you are enjoying special time with your little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are able to have some special time with them! Marvelous Mondays are fun to do each week. I haven't done one for a while. I'll have to do one real soon! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and for taking the time to read about my journey and most importantly about my daughter Lilly Elizabeth and her life. I love reading what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails