Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Marvelous Monday #2




    Another Monday, I know I am doing two posts today but I just have to say what I am thankful for today.  I am very thankful for my husband.  He has been so great to me, I could never ask for a better husband.  He always has so much more energy than I do and goes above and beyond when I can not.  He has taught me about unconditional love.  I am so proud to be his wife and am so in love with him so much more than I ever thought I could be.  Its like I can't get enough of him.  So thank you to my husband who is my knight in shining armor.  I used to watch those romantic movies and think "sigh...I want a guy like that someday" now I watch them and think "sigh, I have a guy like that".  We've been through so much in the last year with more sorrow than one would think a family could take and we've grown closer despite it all.  I am thankful for that as well because I was afraid for this might have made our relationship strained.  Instead it has brought us closer.  He is also a great father.  He is also a great dad to our four children.  When they were newborns he knew them better and was more comfortable with them than I was.  He always knew what to do and what they wanted and needed.  He is great with kids, they flock to him.  He is a big kid at heart as well..  He is just so amazing to me, I do not know where he gets all his energy.  He's got such an amazing heart and he inspires me to be a better person.

1 comment:

  1. Your honey sounds like such a blessing. I love this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and for taking the time to read about my journey and most importantly about my daughter Lilly Elizabeth and her life. I love reading what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails