Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This is my first Mother's Day without Lilly and I have a peace about me today. I spent the morning with my 3 living children and this afternoon I plan on going to the cemetery to spend some time there. I feel blessed to have been chosen to mother four wonderfully amazing and beautiful children.

I wish a Happy Mother's Day to all the mommas out there. Those who already have children, those who are expecting, those who are mothers to those far away and in Heaven. May your day be blessed and peaceful. Know that I am thinking of you and praying as always for you ladies.

love and prayers
elena

5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day! :)

    take care,
    'a'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you were able to feel peace on Mother's Day, what a blessing. Thinking of you, ((HUGS)).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated mother's day! I was away for like a week so I'm trying to catch up now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and for taking the time to read about my journey and most importantly about my daughter Lilly Elizabeth and her life. I love reading what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails