Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A New Page: Power of Prayer

I added a new page to Lilly's blog. For those of you not familiar with the blogging world, if you click on Power of Prayer located directly below Lilly's picture, you will be directed to view the new page. Its new and a work in progress so may change throughout. The first family on there is the inspiration behind this page.

When we were told of Lilly's diagnosis of having anencephaly we were devastated. During my pregnancy with Lilly we were on numerous prayer lists around the United States as well as around the world. I believe that Prayer is powerful. The power of prayer was a great support and comfort. Knowing that we had that support and that love was very powerful and helpful. I have leaned a lot on God throughout my life, but not more than I have been the last couple of days.

For anyone who would like to be added to Power of Prayer please feel free to leave me a comment or email me at wildsnflwr2011@yahoo.com (weird address I know, I've had it forever!)




1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic thing you are doing! What an inspiration you are!xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and for taking the time to read about my journey and most importantly about my daughter Lilly Elizabeth and her life. I love reading what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails