Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Better day

I just wanted to post real quick that I had a better day today. While I've accepted that there will be up and down moments, a roller coaster of emotions, if you will, I can't say that I've completely learned to incorporate life and grief together as one. I believe that will take time and I believe that it is normal for me to have to get used to living with grief and random emotions. I am stumbling around a bit, as my grief is still fresh. I am just taking each moment as it comes, happy or sad, and allowing myself to feel each emotion as it comes. One thing for sure that remains constant is I can never be sad in remembering Lilly, just sad she is no longer with us. But I don't regret carrying her to term, I would do it all over again in a heartbeat, even knowing that I could not keep her here with us.

A fellow coworker and dear friend suggested I look up this song today and I did. I love the lyrics! It sums up perfectly how I can still praise God through this difficult time in my life. Though its hard to fully understand, when I'm lost that's when I turn to Him the most. I trust in Him and have faith in Him.

1 comment:

  1. So glad your day was better. I love that song. I also adore the smile that is on Lilly's sweet little face when I log on to your blog! It is priceless and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and for taking the time to read about my journey and most importantly about my daughter Lilly Elizabeth and her life. I love reading what you have to say.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails